healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
Who does not love feta cheese? It’s so good, but then again: I’m a huge fan of cheese, just can’t eat to much of it.
This is a simple, but yet good recipe. There is no salt, due to the green olives.
Serves 4 persons
4 salmon steaks /filets
1 dl (1/2 cup) feta cheese mashed with a fork
1 dl (1/2 cup) sour creme ( remember there are vegetable based once, or you can use yoghurt as a lighter alternative)
10-12 green olives chopped
2 tsp dried rosemary
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbsp oil of your choice
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1) Preheat oven to 225 C (440F)
2) Put the fish in a casserole or deep dish, sprinkle the oil and lemon juice over
3) In a bowl mash up the feta cheese, add the other ingredients
4) put the feta mix on top of the fish
5) Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes
6)Let cool of a little bit. Serve with vegetables
Enjoy! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you found some inspiration.
Like me on Facebook: Alternativeeatingblog
Follow me on twitter: @AnneKPSG
Follor me on instagram : AnkiGriggs
See my fitness challenge: Under Armour What’s beautiful