healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
Yes, I am a big fan of fish. This dish is made with cod, but you can use any white fish that you would prefer.
2 Cod Fillets( Boneless and skinless)
1/2 cup ( 1 dl) spelt flour
1 tsp dill
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Oil for cooking
2 sweet potatoes
For the fish:
1. Whisk the egg up
2. In a bowl add the flour and spices
3. Dip the fish fillets first in the egg , and then in the flour mix
4. Heat up a skillet, and a oil.
5. Cook fish until golden, about 5 minutes on each side.
For the chips:
Preheat oven to 400 F / 200C
1. Peel the sweet potatoes
2. Cut them up into “french fries”
3. Drizzle some oil over
4.Bake for about 40 minutes
I served the fish and chips together with steamed vegetables.
Enjoy! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you found some inspiration.
Like me on Facebook: Alternativeeatingblog
Follow me on twitter: @AnneKPSG
See my fitness challenge: Under Armour What’s beautiful