healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
I love fish. So we have it a couple of times a week. Today it’s cod.
12 oz (339 gr) cod fillets ( 1 serving is 4 oz/113 gr)
3 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 white onion chopped
2 tomatoes, sliced
3 tbsp olive spread ( olive tapenade)
1 clove garlic chopped
1.Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C)
2. Put the cod in a deep dish. Drizzle 2 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper over the fish. Set a side
3. In a bowl mix onion, tomatoes, 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic, 1/2 tsp salt. Mix well.
4. Spread the olive paste on the fish fillets, and put the onion mix on top.
5. Bake in over for 30 minutes.
6. Let cool of for 5 min before serving. I served it with a spinach and avocado salad.
Enjoy! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you found some inspiration.
Like me on Facebook: Alternativeeatingblog
Follow me on twitter: @AnneKPSG