healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
So one of our friends gave us some salmon that he had caught him self. And it was the perfect opportunity to make my first stew.
2 tbsp canola oil
1/2 cup (1 dl) green onions, chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tbsp tomato paste
2 cups of fish stock
2 cups (500 gr) salmon fillets ( cut into pieces)
2 cups (300 gr) spinach, chopped
tabasco sauce, salt & pepper to taste
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp dried basil
1) The evening prior I put the salmon in a pan with about 1 liter (33 oz) with a dash of salt and oil. Bring the water to boil, and then let it simmer until the fish is done. There is your fish stock.
2) In a medium skillet heat up some oil, and green onions. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add in the garlic and tomatoes. Let simmer for 5 minutes, or until tomatoes are soft.
4) Stir occationally. Add tomato paste, fish and spices. Let simmer for 15-2o minutes.
5) All the way towards the end. Have in the spinach. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Enjoy! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you found some inspiration. Have a great Saturday!
Like me on facebook: Alternativeeatingblog
Follow me on twitter: @AnneKPSG