healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
An other great workout from one of my favorite workout pages: BodyRock.tv. It’s 12 minutes, but it is sure to make you sweat. And a bonus ab workout. Click on the link.
My scores are next to the workout descriptions:
Set your interval timer to 10 Seconds rest & 50 Seconds work. Complete the Following Circuit 3 time through.
1) Plank & Leg Jumps – Using 15 lb db for balance ball: 53, 55, 54
2) 10 High Knees & 10 Forward Kicks: 5.5, 6, 5
3) Push Up, Burpee, Forward & Backward Jumps – Using the 15 lb db: 7, 6, 7
4) Woodchop, Roll & Jump – Using the 15 lb db: 9, 10, 10
It’s only 12 minutes, but your heart is raising. And the sweat is dripping afterwards. Love it!!
And of course I did the bonus ab workout 3 extra minutes. Well spent!!!
Set your interval timer to 10 Seconds rest & 50 Seconds work. Complete the Following exercises once.
1) Downward Dog Plank with a towel under my feet- 14
2) Lying Oblique Twists 15 lb db – 12
3) Bent Knee Switch – 16
I hope you enjoyed the workout as much as I did. Have a great Thursday!! Thanks for stopping by:)
Like me on facebook: Alternativeeatingblog
Follow me on twitter: @AnneKPSG