healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
So I love to put vegetables in foods. I’m making food for my family now when we are on the move. All the food is organic, as we were at the “Whole Foods Market” in Nashville yesterday. We shopped A LOT!!!!
Makes 4 servings
The dough is yeast free, due to my yeast allergy
1 1/2 cup (3.5 dl) spelt flour
1/4 cup (1/2 dl) flaxseed meal
1 tbsp arrow root starch/flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp himalayan salt
1/4 cup (1/2 dl) grapeseed oil
1/2 cup ( 1 dl) lukewarm water
16 oz (454 gr) ground turkey
2 tbsp grapeseed oil
2 green onions chopped
1 tomato chopped
1/2 cup (1 dl) freshly chopped parsley
1 beet peeled and chopped
1 carrot chopped
1 tsp himalayan salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp curry
24 oz (680 gr) tomato basil sauce
12 oz (340 gr) Your choice of cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 400F (200 C)
2) In a bowl mix all the ingredients for the dough in a bowl, and set to the side
3) Heat up the oil in a skillet, and fry up the green onions until golden. Add in the ground turkey.
4)Mix in the other ingredients, and let simmer for 10-15 minutes, until beets are soft.
5) Roll out the pizza dough on parchment paper, or oiled aluminum foil
6) Add on your sauce and the cheese
7)Bake in oven for about 20 minutes, until the cheese is golden
I served the pizza with a salad!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.