healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
Today has been so busy. Movers finally came. Excited and sad at the same time. But I did workout this morning, and now I did the Bodyrock challenge, and some more weight training on my arms. I have a kickboxing routine I do. Trying to get back to the same strength that I had, to lay some weight behind that punch.(Idea for post later maybe).
My scores are next to the workout. I used my 30 lb db.
Set your BodyRocker interval timer to 50/10 and complete the following 6 exercises Twice through – Three times if you want to push yourself extra hard today !!. Making sure you take a note of you’re scores to post on the website and push as hard and you can to maximize your overall results.
1) 1 x Push-Up + Clean & Press & Squat & Press – using sandbag or db 4, 6
2) Lunge & Press – Left Leg – using sandbag or db 13, 17
3) Lunge & Press – Right Leg – using sandbag or db 13, 17
4) Side Jump, Centre Push Up, Side Jump – Using the BodyRock Equalizer 7, 12
5) Single Arm Clean & Press – Left Arm & Right Arm Alternate – using sandbag or db 12, 10
Set your interval timer to 50/10 and complete the following 3 exercises – completing as many reps as you can using the correct form through each one.
1) Left Leg Bridge 28
2) Right Leg Bridge 31
3) Over Head Abs – using sandbag or db 16