healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
This recipe is based on a recipe I made back in the Summer time. Blueberry-dream cake. It was so good, and such an success that I had to try something like it.
I love adding fruit and vegetables to my backing. Take out your blackberries so that they thaw in good time.
1/2 dl ( 1/4 cup) coconut oil, meltend
1/2 dl (1/4 cup) butter (of your choice)
1 dl cane sugar ( or the sweetener that your heart desires)
3 dl spelt flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 dl (1/4 cup) yoghurt naturel
3 dl (1 cup) blackberries/bjørnebær
2 tsp rapeseed oil (raps olje) ( You can use any oil you might like)
Pre-heat oven to 200 C or 350 F.
1.Whisk egg and sugar until fluffy ( 5 minutes)
2.Add coconut oil and butter and stir well
3. Add the remaining ingredients except for the blackberries
4. This is a tips: to prevent all the blackberries to fall into the bottom of your cake. Take some flour, and stir the blueberries in them.
5. Take the rapeseed oil, and use it to “butter up” the chosen cake form/mold.
6. Then add the blackberries after you have put you cake dough in the form. Use a spoon and press them down.
7.Cook the cake for about 20 minutes. Use a fork to see if the cake is done. If there is no dough on the fork, the cake is done.
1 dl blackberries ( use a fork, and mash them up)
2 dl confetti sugar
To get the right thickness just add either confetti sugar or more blackberries
8. Let the cool a little before adding the frosting.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.