healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
I feel very grateful for being nominated this week for the Versatile Blogger award. I am thankful for all the people that stops by my blog everyday, look at my recipes and my articles, and leaves comments.
Thank you so much to: Ediblesubstance for nominating me. I started blogging because I love to write, I love food, and I like the fact that I can share all this with all of you. I blogging, and I am so glad that you like it too.
The rules for the award are:
1) Thank the person who nominated me and link back to them in my post.
2) Share 7 things about myself
3) Pass the award on to 15 more bloggers that I enjoy
4) Contact the bloggers I have chosen to let them know that they have been selected!
So have given my thanks. And now on to the seven things about myself:
1) My mother is from British Guyana, and my father is Norwegian. In our house everyone cooks, to include all my sibling too. We were raised to help out in the kitchen, and started out there since we were very little.
2) My first cooking experience ( that I remember): I still to this day remember the first time that I made something ALL by myself in the kitchen. It was not great, let me say that. I had just learned how to read. I had found this great recipe for a vegetable soup in a magazine that I wanted to try. But I miss read, and there were suppose to be 1 tbs of the following spices in the recipe, but I thought it was one of each. Very strong soup. Everyone tried to eat it, but it was horrible. Too spicy.
3) I have traveld many places, and my favorite place of them all is Panama. I would do anything for some good waves, and a good surf.
4) I studied 1 year in Germany, and I would not have missed it for the world. Even though I wanted to go to Singapor. I got many great friends, and I learned the language even better.
5) My favorite color is royal blue
6) I love Bollywood movies, maybe it is the mix of dancing, and singing, and the happy endings.
7) I love to dance. It has been said that I danced before I could walk, and it seems that I have passed the love of dance and music to my son.
The 15 bloggers that I want to nominate for this award is as following. Some that I read have already been nominated, so I am trying not to nominate the same once:
Also thank you too: Kristina for the “Reader Appreciation Award”. I can not say enough how much it means to me 🙂