healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
If your one of those days workout a lot, don’t be afraid to change things up. Just like food, it does not hurt to try out new things. A variety of training might be good for you, or just what you need. Muscles just like the brain gets tired of the same thing over and over again. I love crossfit, polymetrics, and so much more. But I surprised my self by actually liking P90X, after hearing so much about it. So don’t be afraid to try out something new, you never know. You might just like it.
Why interval training?
In the beginning I thought this sounded not that good, but now coconut flour is one of my favorite flours, maybe it has something to do with that I love everything with coconut . And its low-carb and gluten free.
One other thing I reaaaaaally like is Krispy Kreme doughnuts, but since my body does not like wheat flour, they are a big no no, not worth the sluggish feeling, and the stomach pain +++ that comes with it. So I decided on trying out some doughnuts recipes, this is the first one:
Makes 6 donuts
1 cup coconut flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup sugar ( of your choice)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
1/4 cup flaked coconut
4 tbs honey
1.Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Blend all the dry ingredients together
3. Stir wet and dry ingredients together until well blended.
4. If you have the “Doughnut form’ use that, I rolled my dough out in to finger thick rolls, and then put them together in a circle. Just so that they look like donuts.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden
6. Let cool of.
7. On one plate have the honey, and on the other the flaked coconut. Dip the doughnuts first in honey then in the coconut.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.