healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
Autumn is just around the corner, or some places it has already hit. Its a great time to mix together some soup, and sit in front of the window, looking at the grey, cold weather. If your not a big fan of fish, this soup might just do the trick. The fish taste is not noticeable.
16 oz (450 gr) White fish filet cut in pieces
Put in a pan, cover with water, and add 1/2 tsp salt, bring to boil, and then let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Set the pan to the side for the fish to cool of.
1/2 tsp grated ginger
2 cups butternut squash
2 tbs fresh baby dill
2 tbs fresh chives
3 green onions
1/2 red onion
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp salt
1 tsp chili
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp thyme
4 tbs oil
Juice of 1 grapefruit
2 tbs grapefruit “meat”
2 cups fish stock (taken from the fish that you cooked)
4 oz cream cheese
1. Heat up the pan, add oil, and then all chopped up onions, herbs and garlic. Cook until golden
2. Add grapefruit meat
3.Drain the fish out of the now cooled of pan. Don’t throw away the fish stock.
4. Add the chopped up vegetables and spices, let simmer under the lid for 10-15 minutes.
5. Add in the fish stock, grapefruit juice, and cream cheese. Let simmer for an other 5-10 minutes.
6. Add in the fish and let simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Serve with some bread on the side.
This is were we are headed this weekend. Mount Sorak, it is the third highest mountain in Korea. 5602 feet above sea level. Located at the east coast of South Korea. People that have been there say that it is stunning.More information on how the trip was will come later. Can’ t wait. My son has been on a lot of hikes in his life already:) We have both the carrier and the stroller with us. I hope every one have a great weekend, no matter if its inside or out side. 🙂 🙂