healthy eating my way (allergy friendly)
Enough for 2-4 people
2 dl spelt flour
1 dl almond flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp sesame seeds
1 tsp rapeseed oil
1 dl water
1.Pre-heat oven to 200 Celcius /350 Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl,: mix first all the dry ingredients and then add all the wet ingredients.
3. Make into a firm dough..
4. Use a rolling pin and role it out in a square/circle ( as you desire) to about 1 cm thick.
1 tsp coconut oil
1 garlic clove
400 gr ground chicken meat
2 green onions (vårløk)
1/4 dl leeks (purreløk)
Spices: 1/4 ts broth ( in powder form)
1/4 tsp curry
1/4 tsp salt and pepper
1/4 tsp oregano
4 tsp tomato past
2 dl water
1/4 tsp agave nectar
1.Heat up 1 ts coconut oil in a frying pan
2.Add one cut up garlic clove
3. Add all the other ingredients, and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Spread it out on the pizza crust.
5. Pick your cheese, and spread it out evenly
6. Cook in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is golden.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.